Terms and Conditions - Privacy Statement
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, in Dutch: AVG) will apply as of 25 May 2018. This means that from that date onward, the same privacy legislation applies throughout the European Union (EU). In the context of this legislation you will find below the privacy statement of Nelson+.
Summarized Privacy Notice
We collect and process data for different purposes, among which:
- identification purposes
- to be able to conduct our administration
- to be able to communicate in case of questions or complaints
- to process payments and to conduct our financial administration
- to maintain client contacts and client contracts
The persons, whose personal data we process, have certain rights with regard to their data:
- to request a copy of your data;
- to receive information about the processing of your data;
- to complete incomplete information, given the purposes for which it is collected and/or used;
- in certain cases to have your data removed;
- in some cases to “limit” your data;
- in certain cases to object to the use (processing) of your data;
- to revoke that permission if you have consented to the use of your data. The withdrawal then applies to future use of your data;
- if you supplied the data yourself or if data was created by you, and the data are required for the execution of the agreement, and if the data is processed electronically (to get your data in a structured and current format) and, if that it is technically possible, to have it transferred to another party in this way;
- submit a complaint to the competent privacy supervisor (this may be the supervisor in the country of your habitual residence, where you carry out your work or where (alleged) infringement is made of the privacy legislation); in the Netherlands this is the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Dutch DPA)
To exercise your rights, you can contact us via the contact details listed below.
We may in certain cases have the right to refuse your request. In that case we will explain why we refuse the request. It could be possible that we may no longer be able to execute the agreement with you if we do not have certain information from you. If so we will explain this.
Professor Enno Dirk Wiersmastraat 5, 9713 GH Groningen, The Netherlands
Tel.: (+31) (0)50 211 03 48